https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New The NYIF Application Portal 2021/2022 is officially out. Interested youths that has good business ideas and needs funding can now apply for the N75billion fund from the Federal Government through CBN.
Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) is a Nigerian government initiative created to support youths in business financially. The NYIF application portal open and it’s open for Nigerian Youths only from the ages of 18 – 35 years that met the requirements.
Table of Contents
Requirements for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
There are two sections of this at the NYIF Application Portal 2021/2022. Interested applicants that belong to any of the sections that possess these minimum requirements are invited to make their applications.
Formal Business Enterprise
- Duly registered formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises) with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Provision of Business plan Summary / Or Completed Questionnaire
- Evidence of Training Certificate from approved FMYSD EDIs
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVNs) of Director
- Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
Informal Business Enterprise
- Must be a Nigerian youth within the age bracket of 18 to 35yrs
- Have an operational business /enterprise domiciled In Nigeria (Those with unregistered business can also apply)
- Has not been convicted of any financial clime in the last 10 years
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Evidence of Local Government Indigene Certificate
Below are list of those or beneficiaries that are ineligible for this fund.
- Beneficiaries of NMFB loans (such as Targeted Credit Facility TCF) and Agribusiness/Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) that remain unpaid are not eligible to apply.
- Beneficiaries of other Government loan schemes that remain unpaid are not eligible to apply.
Required Documents for Successful Application
- Training Certificate from approved FMYSD EDIs
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (Certificate of Incorporation and Form CAC 2A
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVN) for Individuals and Directors
- Evidence of Local Government Indigene certificate
- Duly completed Application form
- A copy of Birth Certificate
- Valid Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- A Summary Business plan / Questionnaire
- Valid means of Identification (Voter’s Card. Drivers License. National ID/NIN Slip 3. International passport)
- Automated two years bank statement analysis.
NYIF Application Portal 2021/2022 – How to Apply
Interested applicants for the this Nigeria Youth Investment Fund should make their applications through the NYIF Application Portal 2021/2022 at https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share this article with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons here. Best Wishes!!