Apply for OldMutual Tech Talent Bursary Programme 2022. Suitably qualified South Africans are invited to make their applications for this programme. Read below to get the full information from us.
OldMutual is focused on creating opportunities for young future leaders to kick-start their careers in a dynamic space that develops them and prepares them for the world of work.
Benefits of Joining OldMutual Programme
- The opportunity to become leaders within the business, with access to mentors and industry experts
- A values-based culture with diversity and inclusion as the foundation
- An opportunity to play a purposeful role with accountabilities that impact the business and society
Requirements for OldMutual Tech Talent Bursary Programme 2022
- Must be a South African citizen
How to qualify
- Must have completed year 1 and year 2 of your IT qualification successfully with at least 65%
- You also need to commit to our Tech Talent graduate programme for 18months post completion of your qualification
- You must provide proof of admission to complete year 3 of your IT qualification
- You must be willing to relocate to Cape Town to join the Tech Talent graduate programme.
The bursary covers
- Full tuition at a recognized South Africa
- Higher Education Institution
- University Residence fees, where applicable
- One annual flight return home for students who are not studying in their hometown
If you would like us to assist you further on this, kindly leave a comment with us through the comment box section below. Valuegist.com.ng will always keep you updated with the stages of this contest, kindly stay with us till the end.
Do not forget to subscribe to this blog so that you will not miss out on our daily trending updates like this one.