Have what it takes to work as a Civil Defence officer? Do you want to apply for the Ongoing NSCDC Recruitment 2022? If yes then you will have to read through this post so as to see the requirements and how to apply for this recruitment exercise.
I am pleased to inform you guys that the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment application form is officially out. Interested and qualified applicants can now make their applications for this recruitment exercise.
Suitably applicants that have what it takes to apply for the Ongoing NSCDC Recruitment 2021 are invited to apply for a job recruitment at Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) official recruitment portal.
If you are applying for this recruitment then you will have to do so using the link that will be provided on this post. Also, kindly follow the guided steps here to make your application.
Requirements for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2022/2023
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Applicants must possess at least 5 Credits in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics and any other three core subjects
- Applicant must be fit for recruitment and possess a medical certificate obtained from a government hospital
- Applicant must be of good character and not been convicted in the pass or have any criminal record before applying for the recruitment
- Applicant must be 18 to 25 years before applying for this recruitment
- Height must be 1.65 meters for male applicants and 1.60 meters for female applicants
- Computer literacy is an added advantage for any applicant
- Applicants with OND or NCE are also invited
- Applicants with HND, BSc or higher educational certificates are also invited
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for male applicants
The official closing date for the Ongoing NSCDC Recruitment 2022 have not been announced. When the date is released, we shall not fail to communicate it through this platform. On that note, you have to subscribe to this blog so as to get frequent update from us about this recruitment.
It is important to know that the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) will never ask any applicant to pay money before their name will be selected in the Ongoing NSCDC Recruitment 2021. Kindly disregard anybody asking you to do otherwise.
How to Apply for the Ongoing NSCDC Recruitment 2022
To apply for the recruitment, kindly follow the steps outlined below;
- Log on to the official recruitment website at www.nscdc.gov.ng.
- On a successful application, an email will be sent to you through the email with which you applied with. Open the mail to confirm your application. Incase you did not see the message in your email inbox, you can search your mail spam box.
- After confirming your application, log in again to do your bio-data capture and upload your documents at the portal.
- Lastly, ensure you print a copy of your application before logging out.
Note that you will be required to apply using an active email address and a password you can easily remember.
Do not forget to visit the official NSCDC recruitment website at www.nscdc.gov.ng to always get information about the recruitment.
Do you want us to get you informed frequently on the stages of the NSCDC Recruitment Exercise 2022/2023? If yes then you have to bookmark this blog or subscribe to this website using the form beneath this page.
Do not forget to share this article with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons here.