The Blucolar Africa is an application development organisation working to to make a difference with rules and intellectual while providing the good services and digital solutions around West Africa.
Blucolar Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Vacant position: Organization Business Developer
Job type: partial service
Job location: Lagos state, Nigeria
Vacant position description:
- Blucolar Africa is looking for young and strong business development Associate to assist them in driving their sales and growth of the business. The employee should be able to attract clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships.
- Other responsibilities of the employee will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities.
- Well qualified applicants must be willing to ensure quick and effective solutions to IT related challenges faced in different industries.
- The applicant must have a HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- The applicant must be a well-rounded young professionals who can evaluate a business for its weaknesses and strengths.
- The applicant must be a business-mind person, willing to expand his/her business development experience and show she’s ready for leadership roles.
- The applicant must know how to provide solution-oriented approach and the ability to keep calm under pressure and solve problems timely and effectively.
- The applicant must be Strong interpersonal skills and proficiency in clearly communicating the strategy, either verbally or in written form.
- The applicant must have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- The applicant must Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
Duties of the employee
- He/she should be willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- He/she should support the creation and presentation of new ideas to add value to our products to increase sales and company revenue.
- He/she should perform and present competitor analysis to identify areas where our company can surpass the industry’s competitors and forge ahead to gain increased market share.
- He/she should support the search for new suitable business partners to increase the brand’s networking capabilities and customer reach.
- He/she shoupd report relevant findings from the strategies implemented and get them approved by the company’s management.
- He/she should have a cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- He/she should analyze consumer behaviour and anticipate market trends to develop solutions to consumer problems and needs.
- He/she should analyze the trends in the market and the company’s strategies to identify opportunities to cash in on.
If you would like us to assist you further on this, kindly leave a comment with us through the comment box section below. we always keep you updated with the stages of this contest. Do not forget to subscribe to this blog so that you will not miss out on our daily trending updates like this one.