Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Precious Palm Royal Hotel Current Job Opportunity. Kindly read through this page to get the information on how to apply here.
Precious Palm Royal Hotel is a sensational resort strategically located in a serene and cozy and Transport, Headquarters, Lagos – Benin Expressway, Isiohor, Ugbowo environment; and shares a common boundary with the Nigerian Army School of Supply, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: F & B Director / Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Table of Contents
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strive to always achieve budgeted food sales, beverage sales, labor costs and profitability
- Timely analysis of Food & Beverage Prices in relation to competition
- Participation and input towards the hotel marketing activities or promotional plan
- Telemarketing to previous guests or customers to inquire about possible future patronage
- Handle all Food & Beverage inquiries and ensure timely follow up
- Attend weekly management meeting
- Assist in menu planning and pricing
- Must have a complete knowledge of Fire Procedures
- Ensure bar inventory for functions, including opening and closing inventories, accurate bar summaries and cash deposits are prepared
- Ensure the maintenance of bar control policies
- Work with the Executive Chef, Food & Beverage Supervisor and Head Waiter including the Bar supervisor to ensure all arrangements and details are dealt with in the department
- Establish a rapport with all units to ensure guest satisfaction and patronage
- Minimize number of customer complaints
- Monitor the quality of Food & Beverage services and department phone handling
- Responsible for staff training and development
- Train staff to ensure conformity and uniformity of service
- Train restaurant staff on phone and communication etiquette
- Train kitchen staff on various food procession, safety and hygiene
- Train the bar staff on various cocktails
- Recommend training for restaurant, bar, and kitchen’ staffs
- Discipline personnel when required.
- Responsible for overseeing all scheduling within the department including that of weekly duty roaster.
- Report any deficiencies in equipment and facilities.
- Must have control over the kitchen, bar and Restaurant’ staff to ensure smooth running.
- Ensure the re-order level is maintained for foods and drinks at all times.
- Ensure kitchen and bar staff balance their shift stocktaking before leaving on daily basis.
- Ensure the quality and quantity of food meets the standard of the hotel.
- Ensure customer’s order is well taken and guaranteed satisfaction.
- Ensure the kitchen operates at full capacity and report utilization daily.
- Prepare cost estimate of the ingredients used in cooking and of costing of the food prepared.
- Ensure proper preservation of foods and monitoring of drinks, glasses etc.
- Ensure the marketing of the restaurant and bars for optimum patronage
- Liaise with the Account and ensure proper costing of all foods and drinks that is to be sold.
- Ensure Customers / Guests observation and complains are resolved.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time.
Requirements for Precious Palm Royal Hotel Current Job Opportunity
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with a minimum of 7 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates for Precious Palm Royal Hotel Current Job Opportunity should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2021.