Quest Employment – Our client is the leading name in the retail industry. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Should have experience working in an FMCG company.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with a minimum of 3 years proven work experience in the retail industry
- The ideal candidate must have experience in handling a lot of SKU
- The ideal candidate must have experience in managing a good number of procurement personnels.
- Knowledge of Retail industry is a bonus.
N220,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date: 30th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Procurement Manager” as the subject of the email.