The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships for 2022/2023 is out online. If you are interested in this scholarship then you need to read this content to get the right information from us.
I pleased to announce to you that the association of commonwealth universities are inviting applications from citizens or refugees of commonwealth countries for this Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2022/2023.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Joint Institutions
Below are institutions partnering with QECS on this scholarship programme.
- University of Dhaka
- University of Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
- The University of the West Indies
- The Technical University of Kenya
- University of Nairobi
- University of Malaya
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- University of Mauritius
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- University of Rwanda
- The State University of Zanzibar
- Makerere University
QECS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Citizens of Commonwealth countries or those who hold refugee status in a Commonwealth country.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- You must have already completed your degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application. As part of the application process you will be asked to provide a copy of your final transcript and degree certificate.
How to Apply
To apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Programme 2022, you have to open the application portal at https://crm.acu.ac.uk/create-new-account-qecs.
All applications for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 must be submitted via the link above. Do share this article with your friends and family to spread the love.