Paystack is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses. Paystack’s mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world. Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack’s modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruiting Lead
About the Role
- At Paystack, we believe that we will win by recruiting talented people and giving them the space, resources, and support to do the best work of their lives. We hire the most capable people, treat them with genuine respect, and give them the means to succeed. And we’d love your help!
- Over the past 12 months, the Paystack team has grown from 100 people to almost 200 employees across Africa and Europe. We expect this to grow even further over the next year, both at our Lagos HQ and other locations. We’re hiring for a recruiting Lead to enable us to continue to grow the team as we scale.
- As a recruiting Lead, your responsibility will be to build an excellent end-to-end recruitment process to attract, develop and retain top talent. The location of the role is flexible across our entities in Africa and is remote-friendly.
What You’ll be Doing
- Design and implement Paystack’s overall recruitment strategy, partnering with business leads to understand their unique needs in order to build a globally standardized process that can be customized as needed.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including developing and posting job descriptions, sourcing and screening candidates, managing interviews and job applications, assessing candidates and supporting managers in making hiring decisions, and negotiating and closing candidates during the offer stage.
- Using analytics to assess the hiring process to determine areas for optimization, guide hiring managers on talent markets and support leadership on key decisions around growth.
- Drive the successful onboarding of new hires by managing all new hire documentation and supporting employee questions / requests prior to their first day.
- Manage the company’s employer brand, promoting Paystack as a “best place to work”.
What it Takes to Succeed
- You are a people person, who is adaptable and comfortable working in multicultural environments.
- You have at least 5 years experience in recruitment at fast-growing tech start-ups or scaleups, ideally in a management level.
- You have hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference checks, etc.)
- You have deep familiarity with various Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
- You have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- You have a strong bias towards constant learning.
- You have strong data analytics skills that can be leveraged to make informed decisions about people strategy.
- You are a creative problem solver.
- You prioritize confidentiality and are a trusted source of advice and information for team members.
- You are passionate about the Paystack mission.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online