TradeDepot is building the future of distribution in emerging markets. We help retailers transform their businesses with access to goods and inventory finance through our ShopTopUp platform. Our mission is to create better everyday lives for retail store owners in Africa and similar markets around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Locations: Abuja, Ibadan & Ogbomosho – Oyo, Ilorin – Kwara, Oshogbo – Osun, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Benin – Edo, Enugu, Kano, Uyo – Akwa Ibom and Zaria – Kaduna
Employment Type: Full Time
What we’re looking for
- The Regional Sales Manager is a key position at TradeDepot and is at the heart of our ability to launch, develop and own each new city across Africa.
- As the leader of TradeDepot’s demand operations in each city, the City Sales Manager is responsible for kicking off and building the retailer base in your city
- Business Development: Build, own and grow the retail channel in the city in collaboration with the City Manager and the Commercial Director. Acquire, develop and retain business relationship with retail customers within the city’s coverage area.
- Sales: Develop and implement a trade coverage plan, working closely with the growth analyst. along with other related commercial activities to deliver the city’s number.
- Marketing: Manage city-specific brand engagements and initiatives. Deploy the necessary infrastructure and process to deliver brand and trade programs to meet the city’s requirements. This will be based on market research / survey carried out jointly.
- Team leadership: Manage and monitor team of Trade Supervisors effectively and efficiently.
- Build and Maintain the city’s customer database through efficient consolidation of quantitative and qualitative customer data points working closely with the trade data analyst.
- Ensure adherence to set goals and KPI’s developed for the city ; champion innovation in the development of trade programs in the city and track ongoing results.
- Ensure that objectives in terms of MAU, Lines, order frequency e.t.c are always met.
- Ensure adherence to customer trading terms (bonus, credit and discounts ) for retail customers in the city in alignment with the Commercial guidelines.
- Develop a Customer retention strategy for the city. Increase levels of trade support and customer loyalty by ensuring there is an established close working relationship with the Trade Supervisors.
- Work closely with the brand team to execute in–store promotions and initiatives to drive sell-in and sell- out within the city.
- Monitor market execution of all initiatives in the city through frequent market visits.
- Manage the productivity and cost optimization of the city.
- Ensure that the Trade Supervisors, Trade Execs and Inside sales execs are well trained.
- 6+ years of sales and operations management experience.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Creative solutions driven mindset.
- Relevant experience in consumer service marketing is helpful.
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen.
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance of a honey-badger.
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Fantastic work culture
- Strong opportunities to progress your career.
Application Closing Date: 31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.