The Classroom by Ultimus – Ambiance fitting is the end in itself for bringing any space to life. If not curated properly, it can mar the entire interior or exterior design outlook. The Classroom by Ultimus provides you an eclectic mix of fittings solutions in partnership with strong global brands (companies).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Lead
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Retail Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business.
- Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Greet and direct customers.
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services).
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services.
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing.
- Cross-sell products.
- Ensure racks are fully stocked with paints, sanitary wares and ambience fittings.
- Manage returns of merchandise.
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times).
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers.
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc. in Marketing or related field is a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Retail sales
- Experience working in a paint or Sanitary wares Industry is an added advantage.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associator similar role.
- Understanding of the retail sales process.
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles.
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures.
- Basic math skills.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
Application Closing Date: 24th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.