Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, business and employee performance manager, for all category of businesses (small, medium, large, multi-nationals and corporations). Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate, support and monitor the retail sales team across the six geo-political zones in Nigeria
- Actively explore business opportunities to increase sales volume.
- Coordinate promotional sales such as Road shows etc.
- In charge of retail sales activities across the six geo-political zones in Nigeria.
- Execute and drive the retail strategy
- Identify potential markets, sales channels, competition and propose effective sales strategy plan for account expansion & development to achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets & KPIs.
- Establish network and build good rapport with new clients.
- Conceptualize strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base.
- Present relevant sales & operations reports and forecasts to the management team.
- First Degree in Sales Management, Business Management or a related field
- 5 – 7 years’ relevant work experience managing a team within the retail and FMCG industry.
- Deep knowledge of Retail and FMCG Industry.
- Excellent track records in consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets & KPIs.
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal relationship and communication.
- Strong business acumen sense and industry expertise.
- Must be self-motivated
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent leadership, coaching and people management skills.
- A good team player with the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
- Must be ready for extensive travel.
N250,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2022.