ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail TAC Personnel
Status: Outsourced role
- B.Eng in Computer Engineering, BEng Electrical Electronics or any IT related degree. (2.2 / Upper Credit Minimum)
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate); CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- M.Sc involving Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics or similar fields
- Industry Certifications in AWS, CISSP, CCDP, CCNP, and CCIE
- Customer centric and stakeholders management
- Good LAN / WAN network design and implementation skills.
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Design and analytical troubleshooting of LAN, WAN network and Internet-data architecture with good knowledge of routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, RIP etc)
- Good knowledge of installation and configuration of core network devices and its relevant integration to the network (LAN, MAN & WAN)
- Ability to use network monitoring/optimization devices (software/hardware) to proffer solutions to.
- Ability to confidently communicate.
- Extensive technical knowledge deploying and managing network and infrastructure environment.
- Knowledge of network hardware configuration and management, including routers, firewalls, switches etc.
- Quick-witted with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the cloud / IT technology space.
- Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Management
- Project management skills.
- 3 years of experience with Fiber to the Home (FTTH) infrastructure, and experience in construction on new outside and inside plant (OSP/ISP) fiber infrastructure.
- Experience presenting technical concepts to a general audience.
- Basic experience with basic configurations of enterprise or carrier-grade networking equipment such as routers, switches, firewalls, encoders,
- optics, and Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing(DWDM)
- Experience in technical consulting and customer handling.
- Proven experience in data analytics, statistical methods and models.
- Knowledge of Nigerian and
- global Information Technology Industry especially Telecommunications.
- Customer Focus.
- Action orientation.
- Drive results.
- Cultivate Innovation.
- Ability to optimize work processes.
- Ensures Accountability.
- Develops Talent.
- Drives Engagement.
- Drives Vision & Purpose.
- 8:00 AM- 9:00 PM
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email