Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Meet, maintain and exceed set targets
- Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis.
- Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient relationships with clients.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer-related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Visit, engage prospects and maintain liability generated
- Propose services, up-selling and cross-selling whenever possible
- Recruit, train and build sales teams across the country
- Increase number of Treasury services taken up by Clients
- Ensure the effective, high-quality management of Clients
- Conduct periodic competitor analysis, reviewing product rates and requirements
- Prepare and send a periodic reportto management
- On-board and manage subordinates to maintain a consistently high number of prospects, and with a high conversion rate.
- Minimum education level – First Degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution. Post-graduate qualification(s) and professional membership will be an added advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in sales and business development. Experience in a financial institution is an added advantage
- Demonstrated track record of meeting / exceeding targets as an individual contributor.
- Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
If you would like us to assist you further on this, kindly leave a comment with us through the comment box section below. Valuegist.com.ng will always keep you updated with the stages of this contest, kindly stay with us till the end.
Do not forget to subscribe to this blog so that you will not miss out on our daily trending updates like this one.