Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Household Electronics)
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: FMCG – White Goods/Home Appliances
- The person’s performance will be based on net contribution to the division including warehousing cost, cost of interest towards goods in the warehouse and credit in the market with manpower.
- Map the whole Nigerian market and increase the sales from 25M to 50M per month. Of which to increase company sales from present 7M to 25M per month
- Ensure availability of the product in all the markets and recommend which markets live demonstration of the products need to be done.
- Provide recommendations to the HOD of the gaps in the market and penetration strategy for Abuja, East and North.
- Come up with the system to track the stock availability at each dealer to ensure re-filling of the goods is done at all times.
- Implement planned marketing activities.
- To provide a forecast of sales every quarter and ensure sales are being done as per the forecast.
- To make and maintain the retailer database market-wise and ensure the product is available at all locations at all times.
- To devise incentive schemes for sales executives and sub-dealers when and where necessary.
- Provide the HOD on fortnightly basis information on completion’s prices and marketing activities in the market and any other relevant information.
- B.Sc in Marketing or any other related field.
- MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of proven track record of selling Home Appliances product
- Strategic / persuasive approach to business development
- Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
Salary: N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date: 25th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates will be contacted.