First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Developer (.NET Development)
Job Identification: 519
Job Schedule: Full time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in planning, coordinating and supervising all activities related to the design, development and implementation of the systems and software applications
- Assist development lead in all activities with respect to application development & management operations and support
- Contribute to planning the introduction of new application systems
- Develop high-level designs of systems
- Develop prototypes (to improve envisioning and communication) and proof-of-concept systems (to test technology) to validate potential solutions
- Perform coding duties according to the functional and technical specifications in order to solve a business problem
- Actively participate in program unit testing, integration and system testing to ensure they meet quality standards
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented
- Assist in maintaining, supporting and upgrading existing IT systems and applications
- Design, code, test, and document web application software
- Participate in the customisation of application packages
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
- Review technical constraints and performance issues of business intelligence and integration solutions
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to reports.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 7+ years of experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions
Key Competency Requirements
- Proficient knowledge of software development frameworks, concepts and best practices
- Working knowledge of system implementation
- Proficient knowledge of structured systems analysis and design, and software development life cycle
- Proficient knowledge of relational database management system and tools
- Good knowledge of enterprise applications systems such as Finacle 10, Oracle ERP, etc.
- Proven technical aptitude in several relevant application programming domains
- Working knowledge quality control/assurance
- Sound conflict management skills
- Creative, results-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving capability
- Good leadership and influencing ability
Skill / Competencies:
Core SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- Data Analysis (DTAN 3)
- Systems Design (DESN 2)
- Programming/ Software Development (PROG 3)
- Systems Integration (SINT 4)
- Porting/ Software Integration (PORT 3)
- Applications Support (ASUP 3)
- Problem Management (PBMG 3)
Other SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- Requirements Definition and Management (REQM 2)
- Information Content Authoring (INCA 4)
- Learning Delivery (ETDL 3).
Application Closing Date: 22nd July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.