Reliance Health uses technology to make healthcare accessible and affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Data Scientist, Health Technology
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a dynamicand ambitious Senior Data Scientist Health Tech to join our Data science team.
- As a Senior Data Scientist Health Tech you would be responsible for building AI/ML models for automating processes, reducing costs and increasing revenues of a modern health-tech organization.
- Builds AI/ML models to automate different enterprise processes such as claim and provider management, customer acquisition, engagement retention, customer support, and finance and human resource functions
- Build intelligent mobile app functions to improve members’ health
- Provide key actionable insights to management
- Use data to estimate provider quality of care.
- Tertiary education from a recognised institution, in a quantitative field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a data scientist, with particular focus on machine learning and NLP.
- Experience building NLP and/or vision models
- Experience in modelling consumer behaviour is a plus
- Experience with medical data is a plus
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What’s on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online