Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic, sustainable and clients oriented. Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently recruiting for a Medical Laboratory scientist, who will perform tests on body fluids, tissues and cells samples to help diagnose, treat, manage, or prevent diseases.
- Examining and analyzing blood, body fluids, tissues, and cells.
- Relaying test results to physicians.
- Utilizing microscopes, cell counters, and other high-precision lab equipment.
- Cross matching blood for transfusion.
- Monitoring patient outcomes.
- Performing differential cell counts looking for abnormal cells to aid in the diagnosis of anemia and leukemia.
- Establishing quality assurance programs to monitor and ensure the accuracy of test results.
- Overseeing the work of a medical laboratory technician
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 3 years experience as a Laboratory Scientist.
- Manual and finger dexterity.
- Good eyesight and near vision.
Salary: N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th January, 2022.