Applications are ongoing for SIMS Nigeria Limited Recent Job Vacancy. Suitably qualified candidates for this job vacancy are welcomed to apply online. See below for the full information.
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria.
We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Employment Type: Full–time
- Liase with the branch manager to raise requisition for stock from warehouse
- On receipt of stock, physical confirmation of the stock to tally with central warehouse waybill and LTO (location transfer out)
- Register goods received into goods receipt register indicating w/bill & lTO numbers
- Register stock supplied to customer into the stock issue out register
- Daily manual update of bin cards for all stock movements in/out
- Reconcile monthly central warehouse confirmation with goods receipt register
- Daily/weekly/ monthly stock count and reconciliation
- Keep and update register upon receipt of repaired items (for faulty items sent to the service centre for repairs)
- Maintenance of the following manual registers – (goods returned to CWH with lTO and LTI recorded & interbranch supply).
Requirements for SIMS Nigeria Limited Recent Job Vacancy
- B.Sc./HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Preferable female.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Interested and qualified candidates for SIMS Nigeria Limited Recent Job Vacancy should Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 24th November, 2021.