SNEPCo-NNPC National University Scholarship 2021/2022 for Nigerian Students – Shell National Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), and its partner, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is inviting applications from interested and qualified applicants from Nigerian Students for the SNEPCo-NNPC National University Scholarship 2021/2022.
The aim of this programme is to promote the interest in educational excellence and entrepreneurship in Nigerian youths. Successful students will be giving grants to help further their education from their second year till the end of their programme in school.
Table of Contents
SNEPCO-NNPC NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP 2021/2022 ELIGIBILITY
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria;
- Before applying, you must be currently in your second year in Nigerian university recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC);
- Beneficiaries of any scholarship programme (National or International) is not accepted;
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5 grade system.
COURSES ACCEPTED IN THE SNEPCO-NNPC NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME 2021
Qualified and interested applicants must be studying any of the under-listed courses in any recognised Nigerian university:
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Material/Corrosion Engineering
- Computer Science
- Agricultural Science
- Physics/Applied Physics
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- Computer Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
HOW TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP
Follow the steps below to apply for SNEPCo-NNPC National University Scholarship 2021/2022 for Nigerian Students.
- Applicants must have a valid Email address;
- Submit applications online at https://www.nnpc-snepcoscholarship.shell.com;
- Personal and Educational details must be included in the application form;
- Upload scanned copies of the following during registration:
- UTME score;
- A recent passport photograph in JPEG format and not more than 200KB;
- Admission letter from current university;
- O’ Level result or A’ Level result for OND/NCE as the case maybe;
- State of origin identification letter indicating applicant’s L.G.A; and
- Academic result for 100 level.
- All documents to be uploaded must not exceed 200KB;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a CBT test;
- False documents or information will be automatically disqualified;
- SNEPCo do not delegate agents for assistants, beware of fraudsters appearing as SNEPCo agents or sites requesting for money to assist in the scholarship programme;
- Applicants are not expected to pay for the scholarship programme;
- Do not make applications via Email. Visit the site provided above for application and access information there.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the Social Media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, suggestions and contributions using the comment box section beneath this post and subscribe to this blog for free and be the first to get updates on jobs from all over the world.