The Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment is available. Suitably qualified candidates are invited to make their applications for this latest job vacancy in the bank.
Do you have interest in working in the banking sector? Do you have the requirements for Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment? if you have answered yes then this post is all you need. Kindly follow this post till then end as we guide you on what to do.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture.
To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Application Support
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job ID: 58744
Job Sector: Banking
Job Details: Test Division Summary
Table of Contents
- Providing capacity planning, monitoring, and maintenance of the Bank’s signature applications (Salesforce, DSX, Robotics and Omni-Flow)
- To ensure continuity of the business processes supported by the signature applications (Salesforce, DSX, Robotics and Omni-Flow) / services, Ensuring continuity and quality by owning the resolution of issues across these platforms. Tracking progress and escalating as appropriate unless resolution reached. Understanding, in-depth, the business processes supported by the Bank Application
- To maintain production environments relating to online services. This will include development, DR and production relating to signature applications (Salesforce, DSX, Robotics and Omni-Flow)
- To ensure that signature applications (Salesforce, DSX, Robotics and Omni-Flow) are maintained in a manner that supports delivery of services to multiple platforms(Peripherals), resilience, and performance
- Ensure that the underpinning contract between Stanbic and relevant application vendors are renewed annually, and annual maintenance/licenses are paid to the vendors before due date to avoid service disruption
- To ensure standards and guidelines are applied and maintained across signature applications (Salesforce, DSX, Robotics and Omni-Flow) for administration, deployment and monitoring over a range of platforms that largely comprises Bank standard Process flow. This includes applications, web server components and databases
- To ensure signature applications (Salesforce, DSX, Robotics and Omni-Flow) and services processes and outputs are error-free and complete, Identifying faults and issues and recommending appropriate paths to resolution, and fixing as appropriate
- Ensuring appropriate contingency/workaround procedures are in place for process failure or defect pending resolution ensuring business continuity
- Managing change control (CR) implications for designated Applications
- To undertake advanced administration tasks as required e.g. to support problem resolution, participate in the on-call support to the 24/7 team.
Qualifications for Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- First degree in Computer Sciences and IT-related sciences
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Support and Administration of the Bank Line of Business Applications (Peripheral Applications) and Services (UNIX) used by the Production for business continuity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates for this Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment should Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
You can check back on this website for any update on this Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment or you can leave a comment with us through the comment box section below and tell us what you might be needing from us.