Sterling Bank Plc is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022. Members of the public that have what it takes to work with the bank are invited to submit their applications for this job vacancy at Sterling Bank Plc.
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one–customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We invite applications for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Program – 2022 – Testing Job
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
Job Summary: Young talents with innovative mindset who are transitioning into a workplace for entry Level roles.
- Are you driven, creative and a problem solver? What do you think about making a career of your passion at the best place to work in Nigeria?
- The Sterling Graduate Trainee Program is just perfect for you!
- Minimum of Second-Class Lower Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application
- Digitally savvy
- Great Communications skills
- Growth mindset.
Application Closing Date: Not specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates for Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 should Click here to apply online
To stay updated with the stages of this Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022, kindly subscribe to this blog for our daily job updates.