Aina Blankson is an innovative full service law firm leveraging on the creative minds of its team of diverse specialists to meet clients’ interests and exceed expectations. We are a leading global law firm with distinctive world-class standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Manager
- Talent managers at ECP oversee the business affairs of performers, actors, musicians, writers, and athletes.
- We are looking for an esteemed talent manager to oversee the business dealings of various talents.
- The responsibilities of a talent manager include searching for talents, signing clients, and negotiating deals. You would also book gigs for clients and demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset.
- To be successful as a talent manager, you should understand what it takes for talent to succeed, have a keen eye for talent, and be able to establish trust in order to sign clients. Ultimately, a high-quality talent manager has great business acumen and excellent presentation skills.
- Developing and presenting pitches to potential clients.
- Evaluating talent.
- Conducting auditions.
- Conducting research on potential clients and prospective brand partners.
- Creating marketing strategies to promote clients.
- Negotiating prospective business deals.
- Securing and marketing gigs and performances.
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Marketing, Management, or a related field.
- Experience working with talent.
- Excellent pitching abilities.
- Entertainment industry knowledge.
- Ability to network and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong marketing knowledge.
- Available contacts in the industry; at radio stations, television/media houses
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online