Tax & Regulatory Services Graduate Recruitment 2023 at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Tax & Regulatory Services Graduate Recruitment 2023
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
About Tax & Regulatory Services
- Deloitte offers clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help your company excel globally.
- Business Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- International Tax Services
- Government incentives
- Global Employer Services
- Tax Management Consulting
- Immigration Services
- Customs and Global Trade
- Indirect Tax Services
- Global Investment and Innovation Incentives
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Tax
- Regulatory Services.
- Be willing to live our purpose of making an impact that matters.
- Have Graduated from a recognized University / Polytechnic with a minimum of a 2.1 or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Have a minimum of five (5) credits (including Maths and English) in one sitting.
- Be maximum of 26 years old.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Not have written the Deloitte aptitude test before.
Application Closing Date: 8th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online