ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services.
Our ability to identify, satisfy and exceed today’s market needs is a testament to over a decade of experience, our commitment, drive and passion realized through highly skilled and well seasoned professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Customer Advocacy Centre
Employment Type: Full-time
- To supervise all activities of the Customer Advocacy Centre, to plan, direct and coordinate in the areas of support, incident, change and problem management.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- University Degree in Sciences, Social Sciences acceptable (2.2/Upper Credit).
- Post Graduate degree (MBA, M.Sc., etc.) an added advantage.
- Professional Qualification in Customer experience management an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of varied experience in customer service with a proven record of driving customer experience improvement and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Teamwork – candidate will need to be a strong team player, who supports their colleagues and share their skills.
- Good interpersonal, work flow management and communications skills.
- Experience in similar roles within IT or Hospitality environment, preferably both.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to own problems through to resolution as well as being able to analyse statistical data.
- Ability to demonstrate a mature understanding of key Business needs.
- Excellent documentation and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Good project and time management skills – Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning and resource allocation.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.