Technical Assistants at OOLU Energy Nigeria Limited (5 Openings)
Oolu is one of the fastest growing off-grid solar companies in West Africa. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider to millions of customers in the developing world.
Our model, developed with local communities, allows us to offer high-quality solar products on an affordable financing plan. We are proud of our after-sales commitment, with replacement parts under warranty and customer service representatives who speak the local languages of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Locations: Ibadan – Oyo, Abuja, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Enugu & Benin City – Edo
Availability : ASAP
- We are actively looking for a Technical Assistant that can effectively test, install and repair solar systems and support the components inventory.
Technical and Repair work:
- Regularly: Test, analyze and repair solar systems and their components;
- Regularly: Review technical tickets and complete online reports with detailed information;
- Regularly: manage the stock of spare parts and the reverse logistics for faulty components;
- Occasionally: Perform tests on new products and accessories;
- Occasionally: Support the training of field staff on the correct installation of solar systems, effective troubleshooting, new products and best practices
Warehouse and Logistics Operations:
- Receive goods physically into the warehouse, ensure the quantity received of any product is same with the quantity ordered on purchase order
- Ensure the stock is in the right place in the warehouse and in the right condition
- Coordinate with the sales team to identify needs in the region
- Organize the transport to sales team and ensure delivery
- Carry out monthly inventories of the region in liaison with the sales team
- Draft and send the inventory report to the central team in Lagos
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of electronics, electric circuit and solar systems
- Practical experience in the repair and maintenance of electronic equipment (SHS, TV, etc.)
- Previous relevant work experience in a similar position in the energy sector
- Good understanding of in-bound and out-bound logistics
- Attention to details and ability to organise the daily work independently
- Ability to analyze and process data / information using excel or google sheet and to write concise and clear reports,
- Curiosity and interest in understanding how products work and the root cause of problems;
- Be proactive and a critical thinker.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online