Quest Employment – Our client, one of the leading names in the retail industry, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly
- Schedule and supervise maintenance repair work and assist with checking installation and servicing building equipment.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, AC, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors.
- Develop schedule for regular evaluation of facilities.
- Participate in development of policies and procedures affecting usage supplies and facilities.
- Ensure all equipment and other facilities are functioning well.
- Develop monitoring systems or programs in institution to detect problems in initial stage.
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Develop and execute system for regular cleaning, repair and maintenance of facilities.
- Have to be familiar with some (Facilities Management) software.
- Have some form of recent professional certification even if its an online course.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
- ideal candidate must have proven technical and electricalknowledge.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in facility management
- Candidates should have experiencing in managing and supervising a good number of skilled workers.
Application Closing Date: 15th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Technical Manager” as the subject of the mail.