Technical Recruiter at Tek Experts
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Job ID: 9166
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Department: Human Resources
Work Location type: WFH optional
- We are seeking a passionate and driven Technical Recruiter to seek out the best technical talent that Nigeria has to offer and secure their expertise for our offices there.
- You’ll work alongside hiring managers to identify, recruit, screen, and deliver quality candidates for technology-focused roles. You will be responsible for establishing achievable technical requirements that observe time constraints around filling mission-critical positions.
- As a part of Tek Experts, you’ll have the opportunity support the expansion of our teams as we continue to provide leading enterprise support solutions for some of the world’s largest tech companies.
- Define and implement attraction strategies including online advertising, CV mining, and sourcing for tech talent
- Effectively manage candidates and offers
- Use recruiting metrics and data to assess funnel health and conversion rates and adapt strategies as needed
- Develop and implement innovative sourcing solutions to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates is generated to satisfy planned and opportunistic business growth
- Identify relevant passive candidates using a range of tools and platforms (LinkedIn recruiter, internal candidate database, GitHub, meet-up etc)
- Run continual batch recruiting days for fast-track recruiting
- Screen candidates resumes, assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, soft skills, and experience
- Collaborate with Country Manager and Operations leads on internal mobility and deliver on the Tek promise
- Work on other recruiting projects as needed
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in HR Management, Marketing, or another related field
- At least 4 years’ experience as a recruiter
- At least 2 years’ experience in technical recruitment i.e. for software development, DevOps, system development etc
- Boolean and X-Ray search skills
- Good capacity for data analysis
- Market research and market intelligence experience
- Experience in tech hiring across different regional markets would be advantageous
- Outstanding organizational skills and a high degree of accuracy while working under pressure to a deadline
- Confident at partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies and relationships
- Demonstrated customer service focus which provides for an excellent candidate experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing & negotiation skills
- Professional fluency in English, both written and verbal, is essential
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online