TradeDepot is building the future of distribution in emerging markets. We help retailers transform their businesses with access to goods and inventory finance through our ShopTopUp platform. Our mission is to create better everyday lives for retail store owners in Africa and similar markets around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Finance Specialist
Locations: Ibadan – Oyo, Ilorin – Kwara, Benin – Edo and Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Trading Working Capital Management
- Manage all commerce accounting operations including AR, AP, GL, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Recognition, Bank Accounting including real-time reporting of key financial metrics.
- Drive finance alignment with commercial and operations teams to support realization of business and operational objectives and key results.
- Drive the development and documentation of business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Initiate and drive operational cost reduction initiatives along key distribution cost lines (Logistics, Warehouse Operations, Financing Costs etc.) with the overall objective of increasing net profits.
- Ensure quality control over all Financial Transactions and Internal Financial and Management reporting ensuring that all stakeholders are taking decisions with reliable information/insights.
- Degree in Finance/Economics.
- 4 – 5 years of in Trade Finance within a FMCG Distribution trading company or a bank in a reputable commercial bank.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Creative solutions driven mindset.
- You should have high attention to details and the ability to multi-task.
Application Closing Date: 9th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online