TradeDepot is building the future of distribution in emerging markets. We help retailers transform their businesses with access to goods and inventory finance through our ShopTopUp platform. Our mission is to create better everyday lives for retail store owners in Africa and similar markets around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Finance Supervisor
Locations: Abuja, Ibadan & Ogbomosho – Oyo, Ilorin – Kwara, Oshogbo – Osun, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Benin – Edo, Enugu, Kano, Uyo – Akwa Ibom and Zaria – Kaduna
Employment Type: Full Time
- Trading Working Capital Management: Manage and be accountable for TradeDepot’s trading capital in the Distribution Center (DC) by ensuring that the Working Capital is used for inventory financing.
- Accounts Receivable Management: Manage the agreed SLA on AR for DSRs by ensuring that all outstanding sales proceeds are deposited same day of load-out.
- Accounts Payable Management: Manage the agreed SLA on AP for suppliers by tracking and ensuring the DCs Working Capital paid in advance is not tied down with the supplier longer than is necessary.
- Financial Reporting & Core Accounting: Manage all TradeDepot commerce accounting operations which include: real-time reporting of key financial metrics, daily posting of transactions, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Recognition, Bank reconciliation and preparation of financial reports for the Distribution Centre.
- Finance Operations: Drive finance alignment with commercial and operations teams to support realization of business and operational objectives and key results.
- Degree in Finance / Economics.
- 3 – 5 years of in Trade Finance within a FMCG Distribution trading company or a bank in a reputable commercial bank.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Creative solutions driven mindset.
- You should have high attention to details and the ability to multi-task.
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Fantastic work culture
- Strong opportunities to progress your career.
Application Closing Date: 31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.