You might be searching for TraderMoni Registration Portal and How to Register. Well, I am pleased to bring to you guided steps on how you can do that and all the necessary requirement here. See below on what to do on this topic.
Here, you will get to know what TraderMoni is all about and how it works. If that is what you are looking for then you are on the right page to obtain this information. Simply make sure you follow this article down to get started.
TraderMoni is an empowerment programme initiated by the Federal Government of Nigeria solely to empower and support petty traders and artisans in the country. It is part of the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) scheme of which Bank of Industry (BoI) is in-charge.
With TraderMoni, you will be able to access loans from N10,000 to N100,000. First, when you get N10,000 and payback, you will qualify for N15,000. When you pay back, you will qualify for N20,000. When you pay back, you will qualify for N50,000 and then N100,000.
As you borrow money from TraderMoni, you loan capacity keep growing just as explained above. This means that you cannot borrow same amount more than ones. This will help your business keep growing.
Table of Contents
TraderMoni Registration Portal and How to Register 2021
- To Apply for Trader Moni, first of all, log on to TraderMoni registration portal at http://tradermoni.com.ng/resources
- Trader Moni Loan Tenor is 6 Months
- Weekly repayment with a two week grace period
- Registration Fee of 2.5% of your first loan (No other charges).
Trader Moni Offline Registration
To Register for TraderMoni Loan offline, simply follow the steps listed below;
- First of all, you have to visit the nearest TraderMoni agent in your area
- The agent will capture your details
- If you are qualified, the federal government will send you a code with which you will use to access your loan.
How to Payback TraderMoni Loan
You can payback for your loan at any approved TraderMoni Bank such as GTB,UBA, Ecobank, UnionBank, Stanbic, Sterling, Wema, Fidelity, Heritage, Jaiz. When you payback your loan when due, you will be allowed to apply for higher amount just as explained earlier.
For further clarification, kindly drop your comments below this post as we are there to always clear you on what to do. You can as well subscribe to this blog to be the first to get our daily updates.