Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop, revise and implement custom and standard training packages including presentations, role plays, handouts, manuals, exercises, and other resource materials
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Fosad to an agreed annual target.
- Presenting Fosad to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting
- Actively and successfully manage sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team (with assistance from Group manager)
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to Fosad are captured and explored
- You will have individual responsibility for account management and new business, and are expected to self manage; however support is available by the Managing Director and Group Managers for complex large pitches and strategies
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is current using Microsoft Outlook/Diary
- Create and be accountable for all training proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following Fosad Procedure (Use of MS Suite and other processors)
- A thorough understanding of clients marketing objectives including their Return On Investment (ROI) objectives
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner (with assistance from Group manager)
- You will effectively interact with other departments including the account management and technical team when handing over campaigns ensuring you fully and correctly brief in all aspects of the sale
- Keeping abreast of issues affecting client companies and business support services industry and collecting competitor intelligence
- Ensuring Fosad remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients as regards training
- Organise, schedule and supervise all facilitators, coaches, and demonstrators.
- Schedule trainings and secure training sites
- Supervise registration lists, confirmation letters to trainees and trainers
- Develop/revise and keep current all training manuals and materials
- Manage and solve all problems and concerns as they arise with trainees, trainers, site staff or contracting agency staff
- Support, debrief and offer feedback to presenters, coaches, role-players and trainees as needed
- Coordinate training for Fosad internal staff.
- Sale of training room for private meetings/conferences/training
- Sale of library facilities.
- Manage the training budget.
- You will be expected to spend 60 – 80% of your time out of the office in meetings. Travel maybe a major factor and is predicted to be predominantly within Nigeria.
- As a representative of Fosad at industry events and tradeshows, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Make weekly presentations on set targets and review of previous and planned activities. This will follow the weekly status meetings (with Group Manager and MD). A mid week review will take place on Thursdays (between 1 and 4 with Group Lead). Mondays will be reserved for e and telemarketing.
- You will be expected to show proof of customer satisfaction and repeat business through training evaluation and feedback.
- Dress in business attires (business casuals on ONLY Fridays).
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree
- A minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of sales process
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- Nigerian driving license
- Sound understanding of Nigerian marketing sector would be a distinct advantage.
Functional Competencies Required:
- Confidence to present a tailored presentation to potential client team by effectively using a range of presentation skills i.e. body language, voice tone etc.
- Ability to deliver a tailored sales process to achieve targets /KPI’s by generating leads, asking probing questions, using most appropriate features & benefits based on clients needs and matching with a tailored solution
- Ability to identify new business opportunities using relevant research tools / sector specific targeting and cold calling
- A detailed knowledge of Fosad service offerings, i.e. Explain value of search and benefits in relation to other on line marketing
- Ability to identify issues and recommend solutions
- Ability to manage and maintain accurate and accessible tailored documentation i.e. Presentations / proposals to meet clients needs
- Ability to co-ordinate the pitch process (client value up to ?) by effectively providing the relevant teams with a summary of clients technical and marketing needs in order to obtain relevant assessment strategy recommendations.
Application Closing Date: 30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.