Ultimus Holdings Latest Job Vacancy – Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term.
We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Consultant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Table of Contents
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching, analyzing sales options and arranging meetings with potential customers
- Maintaining relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Responsible for opening up new sales outlets and ensuring that these translates into ROI
- Monitor sales data and keep up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecast to the management team.
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholder
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor.
Requirements for Ultimus Holdings Latest Job Vacancy
Interested persons for this Ultimus Holdings Latest Job Vacancy must possess the following before their applications will be accepted.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have over 6 years professional Medical Sales experience
- You have proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office (MS word, Excel)
- You are a great communicator with excellent presentation skills
- You thrive under situations where you have measurable outcomes that impact the growth of the Company.
- You are passionate about solving problems and taking initiatives to improve the status quo
- You seek to work with a fast-paced, cross-functional, and dynamic team
- You have a track record of achieving results in a challenging environment.
Method of Application
Application Deadline: 21st October, 2021.