Suitably qualified candidates worldwide are invited for the ongoing University of Birmingham Global Scholarship for Master Degree Students in United Kingdom (UK). Find here the necessary steps to take in applying.
It is in my honour to inform you that the University of Birmingham is offering 40 scholarships worth £10,000 to students from eligible countries to pursue a one year taught Masters programme at University of Birmingham Global Scholarship for this academic year 2022/2023.
The University of Birmingham Global Scholarship is available for Master Degree programmes for a period of one year in the University. Why not avail yourself this golden opportunity by applying today?
It might also interest you to know that the scholarship is targeted at International students from the following countries: Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe and worth £10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
Requirements to Apply for University of Birmingham Global Scholarship
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements. Candidates must:
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/2023 academic year
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries (see above)
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Have paid the standard £2,000 Admissions deposit by 30 June 2022.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates must also have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
How to Apply Successfully
You must have accepted an offer of admission to a Masters degree at Birmingham before submitting a scholarship application. You must submit the scholarship application online on or before 30th June, 2022 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1).
It is important to visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship. If you need us to keep you updated with the stages of the scholarship then you need to subscribe to this blog for our daily updates.