You can now apply for the University of Leeds Postgraduate Research Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded. the scholarship program aims to assist both Masters/ PhD students to further their studies. This page shall guide you on how to make a successful application.
The Scholarship programmes are available for both UK and International students for postgraduate research study in the School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science. it shall be available for 3 years full-time or 5 years part-time study offering fees (at Home rate) and maintenance.
The scholarship is sponsored by the University of Leeds, UK with Fully-funded scholarship Awards for the successful Applicants.
It is to be hosted in the University of Leeds, UK and its Fully-funded, including fees and a maintenance grant (£15,609) for Several Domestic & International Students PhD.
Requirements for the Scholarship
For you to make a successful application for the scholarship, all the Applicants must meet up with the following criteria conditions
- All the Applicants must be domestic or international students
- All the Candidates must have submitted a complete application for PhD study in the School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science (PRHS) by Tuesday, 5.00pm, 8th March 2022 and have submitted an application for the Scholarship, to be considered for the award.
- All the Applicants must not have already been awarded or be currently studying for a doctoral degree.
- Awards must be taken up by 1 October 2022.
- Please do take note that the awards are available for new Postgraduate Researchers undertaking full–time or part-time research study leading to the degree of PhD. Students who are already registered for PhD research study are excluded from applying.
- All the Applicants for Doctoral Research must live within a reasonable distance of the University of Leeds whilst in receipt of this Scholarship.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence that you meet the Faculty’s minimum English language requirements.
How to Apply for the University of Leeds Postgraduate Research Scholarships 2022
For you to make a successful application for the Scholarship, all the Applicants must submit their applications form by 8th March 2022 5pm.
A complete application MUST be submitted with the following documents:
- Copies of all transcripts and degree certificates
- Research proposal
- Sample of written work