The University of Oslo is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for University of Oslo International Scholarships 2021/2022. This is a sure guide that will assist all interested applicants on the right way they can apply for this scholarship.
This scholarship is awarded annually, the University of Oslo soon opens application window for International Summer School (ISS) Norway Scholarships aimed at international students with exceptional academic performances.
The University of Oslo International Scholarships are targeted at student interested in pursuing Bachelor and Master Degree programmes. This year we will only be offering ISS scholarships to the Norwegian language summer courses (NORA). There are also scholarships other foreign citizens.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oslo.
Scholarship Type: full and part scholarship
Scholarship level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate or Postgraduate
Slots: 50 scholarships awarded annually
Scholarship Worth: Not stated
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Table of Contents
University of Oslo International Scholarships 2021/2022
The university of Oslo International Summer School (ISS) Norway Scholarships is awarded annually to 50 exceptional students at point of entry and also to existing students. The following criteria below are usually followed for candidate’s selection.
Interested applicants must possess the following requirements before applying for University of Oslo International Scholarships 2021/2022. They are;
- Citizens from countries in Africa, Asia, Oceania, Central America or South America may apply for full or partial scholarships for Master’s courses.
- Candidates must demonstrate that their academic and professional background are the same as the course they are applying for. For example, a person with an engineering degree will not be considered for a course in human rights or peace studies.
- Applicants who are enrolled at one of UiO’s partner institutions in Central America and South America may also apply for both full and partial scholarships for Master’s courses.
Criteria for Selection
All eligible candidates who wish to apply for the University of Oslo International Scholarship will be subjected to certain screening and eventually shortlist successful candidates. If you are applying, then you should ensure;
- That you meet the academic requirements
- Possess outstanding academic results
- That your academic background is relevant to the course you apply for (see course descriptions for more information)
- That your professional background is relevant to the course you apply for
All applications for University of Oslo International Scholarship 2021/2022 is applied online at the scholarship website. Interested candidates can proceed to the university website for scholarship terms and condition and the continue to apply for scholarship through the link provided
Application Deadline: March 8th, 2022.