You can now apply for your University of Saskatchewan Postgraduate Scholarships 2022/2023. The University of Saskatchewan is pleased to offer the International Graduate Scholarships to international students wishing to commence a Masters and Doctoral Degree program at the University.
This scholarship is highly competitive and available to all international students with excellent academic performance. The student must have a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student.
The scholarship is sponsored and hosted by University of Saskatchewan, Canada. It is available for international studies who want to further their post-studies (Masters & PhD) at Canada. The scholarship worth is PhD: $20,000 and Master’s $16,000
to be qualified for the University of Saskatchewan postgraduate Scholarships 2022/2023
- Applicants must be admitted into a full-time masters or PhD degree program.
- Applicants must be registered or continuing in a graduate degree program or have been recommended for admission to a graduate degree program in the College of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Applicants must have minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student. When determining eligibility, only whole terms (not partial terms) are used to obtain a minimum of 60 credit units on which to compute the student’s GPA. Courses with grades of Pass, Credit, etc. are not included when computing the student’s GPA.
- Master’s students are eligible to hold up to a maximum of two years of university graduate scholarship in the first three years of their graduate program. Master’s students cannot hold a UGS beyond the 36th month of their graduate program.
- PhD students are eligible to hold up to a maximum of three years of university graduate scholarship funding in the first four years of their program. PhD students cannot hold a UGS beyond the 48th month of their graduate program.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Saskatchewan’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
meanwhile, University of Saskatchewan offers Graduate Scholarships to students in the following departments/units:
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
How to Apply for the University of Saskatchewan Postgraduate Scholarships 2022/2023
Visit their official website and make your applications for the scholarship.
Remember to subscribe to this site for your latest scholarship opportunities. share the post with family and friends with any of our social media handles.