UPTH Career Opening 2021/2022 – The University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH) is currently making a Job offer. The management of UPTH is inviting applications from suitable qualified applicants for UPTH Career Opening 2021.
We have listed some guides here that will assist you in making your applications successfully. Interested and suitably qualified applicants should read through this post for the full information. Also follow the guide here to apply.
UPTH Career Opening 2021/2022 positions
UPTH Career Opening 2021/2022 is offering two (2) positions at the hospital. The positions are:
The first position is Chairman Medical Advisory Committee (CMAC) with reference number UPTH/CON/I/S.I/VOLVIII/414.
Requirements for application for CMAC
- Applicants must possess a basic Medical Degree, MB, BS or its equivalent obtained from any university recognised by the National University Commission (NUC) and Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN). The Degree must be obtained not less than 15 years from the date of this publication;
- Also, applicants should possess postgraduate qualifications in medical, registered with the MDCN for the purpose of practicing as a Consultant from a recognised agency obtained not less than five years from the date of this publication. Being a member of other professional bodies is an added advantage;
- Candidates aspiring to the position should be dynamic, and visionary;
- Must have held administrative positions in any health or registered institution for not less than five years;
- Possess some knowledge of the computer system which is an added advantage;
The second position is the Director of Administration, Reference Number is UPTH/CON/I/S.I/VOLVIII/414
Requirements for application for Director of Administration
- Candidates must possess first Degree in either Hospital/Health Services Management or Humanities or Social Sciences from a recognized University or its equivalent;
- Candidates must have not less than Twenty (20) years of post-qualification experience;
- Possession of Master’s Degree or any other relevant higher degrees would be an added advantage;
- Post graduate degree in a relevant field is an added advantage;
- Member or Associate of the Institute of Administrators of Nigeria (INSAN), Member of the Institute of Management Consultant of Nigeria (FIMC), Member of the Institute of Corporate Administration of Nigeria (FICAN) or any other relevant professional certificate are added advantage;
- Long time working experience in any hospital is an added advantage.
How to apply
All interested and suitably qualified applicants are to forward Fifteen (15) copies of their Application accompanied with photocopies of their Credentials and their Curriculum Vitae (CV) showing the following and the order as follows:
- Full Name;
- Place and date of birth;
- Home address/state of origin;
- Contact address;
- Marital status;
- Number and ages of children (if any).;
- Institutes attended with dates;
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates;
- Working experience;
- Present employment indicating present status and salary;
- Extra-curricular activities;
- Referees (3);
The Application should be addressed and sent to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital
P.M.B. 6173, Port Harcourt,
- All applications should have the Ref. No. of this advertisement on the left hand corner of the envelope;
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for subsequent stage and interview.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Best Wishes!!