TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Locations: Abuja, Ibadan – Oyo, Ilorin – Kwara, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Benin – Edo, Enugu, Kano, Zaria, Kaduna and Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Warehouse Officer is critical to the success of our warehouse operations. This involves receiving inventory supply, maintaining accurate records of inventory and shipping inventory for daily fulfilment of our retail customers’ orders
- Receive inventory and maintaining inventory in the assigned warehouse or distribution center
- Conduct regular physical stock counts and reconcile variances
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure there is no over-stocking or out-of-stock of inventory
- Maintain the storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles and recommending improvements.
- Ensure that all loading/offloading of the delivery vans are done effectively and on time with zero damage to the inventory
- Accurate and timely order processing and order shipping at the warehouse or distribution center
- Maintain safety and security standards in the warehouse or distribution center
- Ensure detailed and accurate records are maintained
- Minimum of a Diploma or equivalent with 3 years’ work experience as a Warehouse Officer or Warehouse Assistant preferably in the FMCG industry
- Expertise in warehouse operations
- Experience using Inventory management software.
- Team building and management skills.
- Demonstrate warehousing operation expertise.
- Numerical skills and computer literacy
- Strong attention to detail.
What we offer
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Fantastic work culture
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Application Closing Date: 30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Warehouse Supervisor + Current / Preferred Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.