Waterloo University Scholarships for International Students in Canada worth $10,000
Wish to complete your education in Canada? Why not apply for the Waterloo University Scholarships for International Students in Canada. Kindly read through this article to get informed on how you can apply.
The Waterloo University Scholarships for International Students is offered to Undergraduates, Masters and PhD programme valued for $10,000. This is a perfect chance for students to work at this university, through management coaching, organizational development courses, and secondments, applicants can be an important chance to develop their profession.
READ ALSO: UFV International Excellence Entrance Scholarship Program | Study in Canada
Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Institution(s): University of Waterloo
Courses Offered: The scholarships are open to study the undergraduate and Research-based Masters and PhD degree in any subject offered by University of Waterloo.
Program Period: Depends on the selected program.
Eligible students all over the world can apply for the ongoing Waterloo University Scholarships for International Students.
Requirements for Waterloo University Scholarships 2023
- International students with a valid Canadian study visa permit who are registered full time and assessed international tuition fees.
- An applicant with outstanding academy performance, with a minimum of 70% average at the undergraduate level and a minimum of 75% average at the graduate levels eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- English language proficiency is required for the program
- Students under the grand-parented existing IMSA program cannot be nominated for an IMAE; however, a student previously awarded an IMSA for a previously completed master’s degree can be nominated for an IMAE
- Will be given to students entering the first term of their program
- Prove academic excellence through criteria established by the Faculty.
- Must not have outstanding probationary admission requirements.
- Meet the academic progress requirements of their program
- All the applicants must be full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty who wish to partake in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange or a study term related to academic requirements
- Normally, students should not be concurrently receiving foreign government or agency sponsorship e.g., China Scholarship Council, Libyan sponsorship and a lot more, or be fully or partially self-funded more than the Faculty minimum levels of support.
READ ALSO: Ampère Scholarships for International Students in France
How to University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023
Please follow below steps to apply for Waterloo University Scholarships for International Students 2023.
- Candidates need to take admission at the university in undergraduate and graduate degree program. After taking admission, candidates can access the application on their forms pages.
- Applicants need to attach a personal statement which will refer to the application form. All applicants must provide evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Follow the steps to apply for the Master’s Award of Excellence scholarship
- Students will be automatically considered for this award based on their application for admission; hence no separate scholarship application is required.
- Departments and/or Faculties will select the students and nominate for the scholarship.
- See the official website (link found below) for the application deadlines specific to each Masters degree program.