The Ama-Zuma group was established on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are: Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited, Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
Following the success of the first company, the board decided to expand its scope of business and considerable investments has been made in the Energy and the Financial sectors of the Nigerian economy, with the establishment of the two sister companies, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Lead the activities of the maintenance team to ensure that the company’s fleet and equipment are available ready and safe at all times and oversee the repairs and upkeep of all trucks and equipment.
- Ensure the availability and use of the right tools and equipment in the maintenance workshop
- Establish safe procedures(SOPs) for all maintenance repair work of the company
- prioritize and assign scheduled work to subordinates to meet company deadlines and customer needs
- coordinate schedule and audit transport fleet and equipment maintenances and repair to include preventive mechanical and electrical repair to tractors trucks and trailers
- Ensure quality of work (maintenance) job cards
- Ensure proper updating of fleet maintenance job cards
- Reduce fleet downtime by providing speedy rescue to distressed company trucks and equipment
- Negotiate service (maintenance/repair)offers to ensure cost efficiencies
- coach fleet drivers on the identification of faults and ways of reporting feedback
- monitor and analyze fleet maintenance/repair costs and fuel consumption rectify defects as required and provide recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement
- Assist in the development of maintenance budget by providing input relative to policy, cost and other metrics
- prepare and submit regular (daily, weekly and monthly)maintenance/repair reports and parts usage for management appraisal.
Qualifications and Job Competencies
- BSc / HND qualification
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in Logistics/Maintenance of trucks is an added advantage
- Fluent English language speaking and writing proficiency
- Excellent communication
- Good planning and stress management skills
- Ability to work independently and execute tasks effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills Word and Excel.
Application Closing Date: 15th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Workshop Manager” as the subject of the mail.