www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng NAF Recruitment Portal 2021/2022 – It has been announced that the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment is ongoing. Interested and qualified applicants are invited to start making their applications at the recruitment portal at . This post is going to show you how you can make your application successful.
Read through this post as we shall give full update on how this recruitment exercise shall be conducted and the required criteria for different positions in NAF enlistment at the www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng NAF Recruitment Portal 2021/2022.
Table of Contents
General Requirements for NAF Recruitment Exercise 2021/2022
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021 for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years by 30 June 2021 for tradesmen/women. Those applying as Assistant Chaplains/Assistant Imams and Drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 30 June 2021.
- All applicants must be single.
- Minimum height is 1.66 meters for males and 1.63 meters for females.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit and must meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Applicants’ Local Government Area Attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicants not below the rank of Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above, or Local Government Area Chairmen/Secretaries and Magistrates from the Local Government Area of the applicants. The Local Government Area Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers License or National ID Card or International Passport. The signee is also to authenticate behind the applicants’ passport photograph.
Non-Tradesmen/Women Academic Requirements
Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants applying for Non-Tradesmen/Women must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are required to possess their school testimonials.
Tradesmen/Women Academic Qualifications
- Applicants must possess at least a Lower Credit/Merit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and government approved institutions/organizations.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 3 passes in SSCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB including English Language, with a trade test certificate and valid drivers licence.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women must possess 2 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with a credit in English and evidence of professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
Note: Applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates and University Diploma certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply. Applicants with medical qualifications must possess evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies and valid current practicing license(s).
Application Process is FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise. For Support, please call: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or Email: email@example.com. All phone lines are available from Monday to Friday between 9:30am and 5:30pm.
We believe this post was helpful. Kindly share this post with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons here. Best Wishes!!