The Nigeria Police Service Commission has stated guidelines for the Police Recruitment 2022/2023. If you are interested in applying for the ongoing NPF recruitment then you need to read through this post.
As we all know, the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment started on 29th November, 2021 and the application will end by 20th January, 2022. Applications have so far been ongoing and legible applicants have been applying.
The first thing you should know about the NPF recruitment is that the application is free of charge and anybody applying for the recruitment should not pay for their name to be selected.
In this recruitment, it is said that 10,000 constables shall be selected in this Police recruitment 2022/2023. After applying, do not fail to print out a copy of your registration form. Do not forget that you will be required to fill and submit your guarantor form online.
Requirements for Police recruitment application
Applicants must possess the following;
- National Identification Number, functional email address, and valid phone number
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
- Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for females.
How to Apply
Application is online at the official Police recruitment portal at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng. No form of offline application will be attended to. Kindly disregard such offer.
Only successful application will be invited for training when the time comes. Be sure you provide a valid phone number and email address when applying.
You can find the names of shortlisted persons here when the list is out. Kindly check back on this blog for our daily updates.